ENGAGEMENT ON ICE
PROPOSE AT THE RINK AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER
Ask her or him to marry you at one of the world’s most festive landmark locations, The Rink at Rockefeller Center. The sparkling holiday lights on the Christmas Tree and surrounding holiday spirit make for an unforgettable center-stage moment when popping the question. Get them to say “Yes!” with three dazzling VIP packages. Each offers exclusive ice time - when it’s just the two of you - and a celebratory romantic glide-for-two around a crowd of well-wishing onlookers. Our Silver, Gold and Platinum packages offer special details and touches, designed to make your proposal truly memorable and spectacular.
Silver | $350
Our Silver Proposal Package give you everything you need to make sure she/he says “Yes!”
- Special skate passes for two(includes admission and skates) that let you bypass any waiting line
- Exclusive ice time at the end of your skating session - when it’s just the two of you - gives you center-stage to pop the question
- Playing your favorite song (you provide the CD) during your proposal and after when take a romantic glide around The Rink
- A celebratory Champagne toast enjoyed rinkside
Gold | $500
Our Gold Proposal Package includes everything from the Silver package, plus
- A bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne with two Riedel flutes, gift wrapped, and ready for you to toast when you choose – maybe on your first anniversary?
Platinum | $1000
Our Platinum Proposal package offers you your first romantic meal for two as a newly engaged couple. Enjoy a Five-Course Tasting menu at either Rock Center Café or The Sea Grill, in addition to exclusive ice-time for proposing to the song of your choice and special skate passes to bypass any waiting lines. Glide off the ice, and let our skate concierge personally escort you to your table where you will celebrate with:
- Guaranteed rinkside seating, directly overlooking the magical ice rink where the happiest “yes” of your life just took place
- A dozen red roses waiting for you and draped across your table
- A Five-Course Chef Tasting menu for Two
- A bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne on ice upon arrival at rink side table
- A leather-bound photo frame embossed with The Rink and holds two photos
- includes one pre-mounted Christmas photo of The Rink
- the other side is open for mounting an engagement-memory photo of your own
Begins October 14, 2013
Silver Proposal - $350 | Gold Proposal - $500 | Platinum Proposal - $1000
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get my tickets?
When your reservation is complete and we have received all your information, your tickets will be emailed to you.
How should I get you my CD?
If you have chosen a CD, you may either mail it to us labeled with your name, date and proposal time, or drop it off with us. If you choose to drop it off, you may do so up to the same day of your proposal. If you do not have a certain song in mind, we will play one of our song choices.
What if there is a long line for skating?
Tickets for Engagement-On-Ice are uniquely designed for this package, and everyone who works at The Rink knows how to spot them. You will receive these tickets via email as well as instructions on how to bypass any waiting line.
When exactly do I propose during my skating session?
Each skating session is 1 ½ hours long, and your proposal takes place at the end of your skate session. For example, if you book a 10:30 AM session, you will make your proposal at 12PM. In preparation for your proposal, we will take a few minutes to clear everyone from the ice (except you).
How can I make sure my soon-to-be fiancé is completely surprised by my proposal?
When you confirm your reservation, we will send you a map for easy navigating, additional information and tips on how to drop off your CD, and choreograph your skate session and proposal all without your soon-to-be fiancé ever suspecting a thing.
What if it rains?
The Rink remains open during a light to medium rain. If this is the case, you make the decision to reschedule or cancel by calling in advance. We will make every effort to reschedule you at the next available time that is convenient for you. If you called in advance to reschedule due to rain and were unable to do so, then we will refund your money.
Will I get my money back if I cancel?
We can only issue refunds if: 1) If in the case of rain, and you were unable to reschedule. 2) If you cancel at least two weeks prior to your scheduled date. Unfortunately, if there is fewer than two weeks notice, we cannot grant any refunds except in the case of rain.